Are you actively seeking an Accounts Receivable/Billing position with a great, well established company in Nashville? Located right off Highway 40, in the Donelson area, we are recruiting and hiring for 3
Billing Representative for a temp to hire opportunity, looking to hire immediately!
This position will be responsible for the coordination of daily, weekly and monthly Central Billing and Accounts Receivable requirements for the Nashville based Financial Operations team.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Identify, research and resolve outstanding questions and issues related to cash posting, invoicing and overall financial status of assigned accounts
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of billing and related services for programs requiring central or consolidated billing, statements, cash services or other requirements that support customer's Accounts Receivable.
- Support the implementation and execution of third-party billing and purchase order management requirements for assigned customer programs with billing processes within these categories
- Process appropriate credits.
- Minimum of 2 years Billing and AR experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel is required
- Great working hours with flexibility!
If interested in learning more, please apply directly or reach out to Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Receivable, Billing, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.