Our client is a boutique merchant bank that works with a global investor base and industry leading late-stage technology companies.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst to join our team. You will be exposed to many aspects and have direct interaction with team members at all levels. As an Investment Associate, you will help research and develop new investment ideas, conduct due diligence on potential investments and prepare comprehensive investment theses.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Perform extensive due diligence, research valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Prepare comprehensive investment theses that clearly articulate investment decisions
- Research market landscapes and competitive dynamics to help identify relevant investments
- Interact with senior management daily
- Perform ad hoc projects
- 1-5 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity or management consulting with a focus on technology
- Strong academic track record with coursework completed in the areas of economics, accounting, finance or a related field (MBA not required)
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive financial modeling and valuation experience
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of technology and finance
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to formulate and articulate viewpoints (written and verbal) in a clear, succinct manner
- Comfortable working under pressure in a demanding environment
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Resourceful self-starter (able to work autonomously and as a team player)
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
For immediate consideration please send your current resume to Michael.Ahmadi@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.