Currently working with global professional services company in the East Bay that is looking for a Credit & Collections Manager for their team. This position would manage a staff and help run all their credit analysis, collections and even revenue analysis functions. Great opportunity for someone looking to join a growth company and help build out processes as they expand globally. Excellent growth potential and dynamic environment. Qualifed candidates will have 8+ years of Credit & Collections management experience and Professional services background. Please apply for more information.
location: Emeryville, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
responsibilities: Credit Manager Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing collection standard operating procedures and best practices
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections and reduce DSO's
- Manage the collection of outstanding receivables while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Negotiate resolutions to disputed or problem Accounts Receivables
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers as needed including bi-monthly collections calls with management and disputed matters reporting
- Direct interaction with experts, clients and attorneys in resolving receivables delinquencies
- Ensure professional relationships are established and maintained with clients, attorneys, law firms and experts.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise and evaluate staff member(s)
- Plan, evaluate, implement and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes
- Work closely with the legal team and finance management to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential clients
- Act as a lead subject matter expert for collection system implementation and upgrades
- Coordinate with the Billing Manager and Staff on client billing changes or special requests
- Utilize the various third party electronic billing (e-billing) software programs to monitor invoice status
- Assist the cash applications team with payment research or payment issues
qualifications: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business major preferred
- Prior consumer credit knowledge and basic advisory credit knowledge
- 5-10 years high volume corporate collections experience
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- Professional services exposure preferred
skills: Credit Collections, Credit Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.