job summary: Nonprofit Senior Accountant Needed, Education
Popular not for profit in Westchester County is looking to strengthen their Accounting team! The ideal candidate will already have prior experience working with an Educational Not-For-Profit.
location: Yonkers, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage financial viability for educational programs in order to help suggest and streamline cost cutting solutions.
- Forecasting, budget and variance analysis
- Work alongside internal auditors, eternal auditors, internal controls & compliance.
- Ability to take ownership of month end/year end closes.
- Projects as needed
- Bachelors or higher degree in Accounting/Finance
- Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Prior experience working with SED-funding programs is required.
- Experience with 4402 & 4410 is highly preferred
skills: General Ledger, Grant Accounting, GAAP, Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.