Randstad's Client, a healthcare company located in Carmel Valley, is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Accounts Payable Associate will be joining a dynamic and tenured team assisting with high volume invoicing.
This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 1 year of Accounts Payable experience looking to join a company with a great culture! They offer tons of onsite amenities, team building events, and competitive benefits.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- High volume invoicing (500+ a week)
- Reviewing/approving employee expenses
- Check runs
- Matching and coding invoices
- Account and credit card reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end close and journal entry preparation
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume/fast paced position
- Software experience with Great Plains, preferred
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
skills: Accounts Payable, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, Disbursements/Check Runs, Manual A/P System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.