Are you looking to work for an innovative company that invests as much into it's employees as it does to emerging technology?
We are seeking a Senior Loan Processor to join our growing team in Costa Mesa!
Our Senior Loan Processors are backed by a first-rate sales team, professional and experienced, Underwriters, Disclosure Compliance Specialists, and Closing Department. We deeply believe in speed with accuracy and with a strong supportive team environment internally we provide stellar customer service to our clients.
This role offers base plus an amazing commission package, feel free to ask us about it!
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Key responsibilities for Senior Loan Processor:
- Must be able to complete their daily tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Think about all aspects of the loan and ensuring incoming documentation validates 1003.
- Ability to multi-task, and to be flexible and adaptable
- Leaders with a strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Efficient & effective communication skills and follow-through
- Willing to follow policy and procedures
Senior Loan Processor Requirements:
- BA/BS degree highly preferred, but not required
- Three years of recent mortgage processing experience
- Purchases, refinance and government experience
- Agency and Government guideline knowledge
- Ability to calculate basic income
- Strong knowledge in Encompass and TRID regulation
- Strong with DU/LP
This is an urgent need and we will be conducting interviews ASAP so apply now to be considered!
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.