We currently have a very important opening for someone to become a key contributor as a Senior Accountant for a dynamic and successful young company headquarted in Lake Forest, CA.
As a company, we are dedicated to bringing revolutionary and strategic innovation, partnering and integrity to the world of earthwork and heavy civil infrastructure construction.
This Senior Accountant position will grow with the company as we are experiencing great growth. As such, this role will be well rounded and help all aspects of accounting.
location: Lake Forest, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Senior Accountant Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Construction and Architect Operations staff on project reporting and close-outs
- General accounting including accounts receivable, accounts payable, job costing, fixed assets.
- Responsible for timely and accurate month end G/L acct. reconciliation, and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries for month end close.
- Work with bank on quarterly covenant calculations.
- Job cost report tracking.
- Builders Risk- reporting.
- Statements oversight
- Process payroll, payroll taxes & liabilities.
- Oversight of time reporting & allocation to jobs.
- Oversight and Review of Reimbursement & Credit Card Processes & Procedures
- Responsible for Receipt Tracking process & software
Senior Accountant required experience
- 5+ years of construction and architecture industry experience
- Four-year degree in Accounting, Finance or construction related field not required, however it is a plus
- Understanding of construction knowledge
Apply today as we are conducting interviews next week and looking to fill this quickly!
skills: General Ledger, Certified Payroll Professional, Job Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.