Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time financial services client with their search for an IT Auditor. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Lead and execute audits including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting, and issue remediation.
- Execute audits in accordance with department and professional standards, and complete assignments timely and in an efficient manner.
- Work closely with business units and audit colleagues to identify and assess risk and controls to provide appropriate audit coverage.
- Act as a technical resource for specific technical areas such as Oracle Financials, UNIX and Windows operating systems, and SQL databases.
- Prepare audit work papers and reports.
- Work closely with audit colleagues and business units to test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls.
- Make recommendations for improvement of the control environment through audits or project participation.
- Undergraduate degree in Technology, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 3-6 years of internal or external technology auditing or related area experience. Experience preferred in public accounting with a Big 4 or a national CPA firm working with financial services clients
- Preferred: Pursuing or attained one applicable audit designation (e.g. CISA, CPA, CIA) or other related certification.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Audit-Internal, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.