My Client is currently in search of several Mortgage Loan Processors
to prepare and process mortgage loan records, files and correspondence form application through approval. This is a 6 month assignment. Must have at least 1 year of recent mortgage experience.
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through approval.
- Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards.
- Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file.
Click to Apply
- High school graduate. College preferred. Detail oriented.
- 1 - 3 years experience in Mortgage of Mortgage related business
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Underwriting, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.