A large Non-Profit Organization has an opening on the team for a Staff Accountant. This is a temporary position, with potential to convert full-time/permanent. Our client offers a downtown location, paid parking & and a great benefits package once converted to a permanent employee!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
· Assist in the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
· Prepare & post journal entries and identify & correct posting errors
· Account analysis & reconciliation. Bank reconciliations.
· Identify reconciliation discrepancies and make corrections
· Ensure that payments to vendors, insurance coverages, garnishments and other withholding arrangements are paid promptly and records are reconciled on a timely basis
· Misc. other accounting related duties, as needed
- BA/BS in accounting
- 1+ year experience in a corporate accounting department with account reconciliations experience
- ERP experience with PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle or other similar systems
- High attention-to-detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Go-getter who learns quickly and retains newly learned information well
- Strong Excel skills to include pivot tables
Don't delay, send your apply today!
For more information call 904-236-6270 or email: email@example.com
skills: PeopleSoft, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.