job summary: Human Resources Director
We are scheduling interviews for an International industry leading organization eager to hire a dynamic HR Director to lead a small team of HR generalists and support multiple locations.
location: Lancaster, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Your team would deliver full suite HR services to the business units, including employee and labor relations, recruitment, talent, pension and benefits, and management compensation review.
- Partner with internal clients on their business plans and identifying necessary Human Resources initiatives
- Monitor Human Resources trends to identify potential gaps and proactively developing strategies to address those gaps
- Provide local management with support on labor relations with regards to case management, investigations, grievances and complaints while being aligned to the employee relations strategy.
- Manage the delivery of HR projects in an effort to align with global HR predominant practice
- Consult with company leadership on Human Resources issues and challenges?
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Human Resources, including 3 years in managing and developing teams
- Experience in working with California legislation
- Previous experience working with a unionized employee population
- Strong stakeholder's engagement
Client is willing to offer a full relocation package for anyone willing to move to the area. Some (monthly) commuting to the LA Metro area required.
Please apply directly or call 213.289.5956 for immediate consideration
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Benefit Cost Containment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.