Columbia, MD 21045
Are you not willing to settle in your career? Do you want to be a CFO? Are you ready to learn how to be a CFO through taking a company on a major growth spurt. This is a once in a decade type opportunity
As Senior Accountant, be side by side with a capital markets CFO leader as you establish a $100M + business as they go through acquisition and organic focused growth! The chance to be hands-on, strategic and process improvement oriented is the true nature of this job.
If you are interested please send me your resume now as this is going to be filled quickly! John.Evans@randstadusa.com DO IT NOW! Do not go through another busy season!
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5,9 to 6,9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Month-end close, financial statement preparation, full cycle accounting ownership
- Focus on special projects for the CFO, Controller and Director of Finance to improve close efficiency, controls, ERP upgrades, MS Excel automation
- Financial Analysis: budgeting forecasting support
- Reconciliation, General Ledger Maintenance, audit support, tax support and various other duties
This client is looking for a career focused aspiring Controller CFO who is looking for their first step out of big four or regional public accounting is perfect but someone iwth Corporate accounting is wonderful too.
- Bachelors in Accounting is required
- CPA/CPA Candidate is required
- 2 to 5 years accounting, audit, public accounting is required.
- ERP Accounting Software experience is preferred.
To apply, simply reach out to me - The Recruiter - John Evans - John.firstname.lastname@example.org John Evans
Recruiter, Finance & Accounting Randstad Professionals 120 E. Baltimore Street, Suite 2220 Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: 410 783-8522 John.Evans@randstadusa.com Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-m-evans-39a2822
skills: General Ledger, Great Plains, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Accruals, Consolidations, Fixed Assets, CPA, Financial Reporting, Due Diligence, Bank Reconciliations, Internal Controls, GAAP, Joint Ventures, Month-End Close, Financial Audit, Capitalization, CPA Candidate, Audit - Internal, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, Audit - External, General Accounting and Finance Skills, $0-50 million, $100-250 million, External Financial Statement Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.