Are you a a forward-looking, proactive business management professional that creates and maintains audits to ensure company efficiency? We are seeking a Financial Specialist to join our global telecommunication's company in either Broomfield or Littleton.
If you have exceptional interpersonal skills, a high comfort level with dynamic priorities, a curiosity and willingness to solve business problems and identify new problems than you will fit in with this dynamic and ever expanding team. We are looking for experience in developing audits, auditing, analysis and reporting of the financial impacts of these audits. In addition, we are looking for candidates that have experience with the systems used for order entry, provisioning and invoicing customers and is proficient in financial analysis and SQL Server Programing.
location: Broomfield, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
As a Financial Assurance Specialist, you will perform detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities. Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional
- and business teams to resolve leakage issues.
- Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
- Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
- Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects.
- Audit and evaluate customer's invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
- Monitor usage trends and control points.
- Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis.
- Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis. Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of professional work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with disparate priorities and operational targets.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop productive business relationships with internal & external team members.
- Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen.
- Above average Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player with a passion for service.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server.
skills: SQL, Activity Based Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.