Fantastic HR opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the country!
My client is looking for an experienced HR professional to assist with the day to day HR functions, including job descriptions compensation analysis for 10000+ employees! If you have 2+ years of compensation experience, we want to speak with you!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $81,000 - 92,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Analyze job descriptions; recommend changes to content, title, salary range,
- Collaborates with the compensation manager/consultants on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs and stock reload.
- Administers base pay and bonus programs, including annual focal review and bonus cycles.
- Manages projects such as survey participation and analysis and compensation integration for mergers and acquisitions.
- Assists HR managers and other managers with compensation-related issues.
- Partner with Compensation team to develop, administer, and implement market competitive compensation programs
- CCP highly preferred.
- 4+ years work experience as Compensation Analyst.
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and HRIS systems.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with compensation research and data analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Compensation: $81k - $92k (based on experience)
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.