High growth gaming company located in West LA is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Complete all receivables, receipts, and payable items and ensure they are processed and recorded accurately; participate in the collection of receivables; submit and file rent calculations and lease payments.
- Manage all money requests for production and/or show settlement.
- Review show settlement and work with operational contacts who settle the show.
- Prepare event P&L and event related journal entries.
- Hard book shows
- GL reconciliation
- Monthly Journal Entries
- And more
- Accounting degree required
- 1+ years comparable work experience
- NetSuite Experience a plus
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.