Our client is currently looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk
to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for processing invoices, verifying vendor contracts are tracked, maintained, audited, and reconciled. This position will also be responsible for assisting with customer disputes, and credits. Strong attention to details, dispute resolution skills and the ability to be proactive, handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, prioritize, and work effectively under pressure is required.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 43,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Verifies the accuracy of invoices (amount and services)
- Reconciles contracts and billing.
- Confirms purchase orders by service order in accordance with the billing line items.
- Confirms invoice bill items against contracts.
- Identifies variances.
- Monitors and invoicing of disconnected services.
- Validates deposits and are accurately entered.
- Problem-solver, multi-tasker, process, and trouble-shooter
- 3 + years - full cycle accounts payable processing and billing experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, and reliable.
Depending on experience, this direct-hire opportunity can pay up to $21.00 per hour. The company offers 100% paid benefits for the employee and dependents.
Interested candidates, please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to email@example.com
skills: Accounts Payable, Billing, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.