Randstad Professionals is searching for a Gaming Auditor to join a National Hospitality Group in beautiful Las Vegas, NV
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $13 - 15 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3,8 to 4,9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Complete daily audits and associated checklists for slot,cage, and table games
- Report and maintain daily revenues
- Track and report variances related to the areas in which the audit was performed.
- Maintain slot accounting system.
- Perform other projects and duties, as assigned.
- Holding or Ability to acquire a Gaming Card
- Experience ASCS or Oasis software is a plus
- 2+ Years of Audit Experience in Gaming
Compensation will go as high as $15.00/hour depending on experience. For immediate consideration please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.