Sales Support Specialist needed to support a leading Healthcare company for a six month contract opportunity/
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Primary Function:
Manage incoming compensation paperwork
- Administration of the Broker Commission Policies in order to process commissions in the appropriate systems, respond to inquiries (via the 1-800 customer service line or emails), solve problems, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Accountable for determining outstanding requirements per procedure standards
- Communicate to sales and other internal matrix partners within 48 hours if any documentation is missing or incomplete.
- Performs specific audit procedures on simple to complex audits on accounts in question by the brokers. Compile the data and communicate the findings.
- Reconciles case and broker commissions to ensure accurate broker commissions' were paid; process adjustments as needed.
- Creates, analyzes, and responds to standard or non-standard reports.
- Provides support to sales and producers related to commissions
- Respond to all inquiries, oral or written, in a clear concise manner and within 24 hours.
- Ensure all assigned reports are completed accurately and timely, which may require finding resolution to exceptions on the report.
- Accountable for escalating any known issues to management with possible suggestions for solutions.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Expertise in various systems (PCS, FACETS, CARBS, CMS, etc.) is a plus
- Finance, banking or billing experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.