job summary: Inside Info
Card book of work (consumer credit card business) Also handling some risk projects
2 people for risk - people in the BA realm - business rules knowledge, knowledge of data - strategy driven - understanding business rules
2 people for card (credit card lifecycle)
BA - Waterfall or Scrum or Agile would be helpful - milestones/ceremonies
At least 3 years of experience - understanding or knowledge of financial industry (any: mortgage, card
Working through layers of management, interfacing with folks across the business up and down the chain of command
High proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Vizio is a plus
Process mapping - they are working towards a more nimble process.
Being able to navigate a larger organization - large/matrixed organizations
They write legacy Waterfall documentations, and they also deal with Agile - user stories (primarily Waterfall at this juncture)
Phone screen then face to face with the team
Ideally January 3 rd is the start date Ideally - start date on 1/10 is okay. They understand and believe they won't have everyone by that date. Job Qualifications
- Performs and coordinates the analysis and design of business systems.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the needs of the assigned customer group from the business and technical perspective.
- Works closely with clients and with other system groups to capture business requirements and see them through implementation.
- Develops and executes systems testing.
- Acts as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical systems groups.
- Aptitude or interest in data flows & mapping.
- Aptitude in Agile Methodology Approach and Execution.
- The Card Business Engineering Business Analyst organizes, plans, and directs the Requirements & Analysis phase for Card Services projects impacting multiple functional areas.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Lead projects using a standard business/technology collaborative approach.
- Actively participate in Peer Review sessions to ensure the quality of the requirements.
- Utilize the methodology and tools in alignment with industry standards.
- Documenting high-level objectives, business value, scope and critical success factors for project charters as well as eliciting clear and thorough business requirements that meet the business objectives.
- Required to conduct requirement JAD sessions, research, impact analysis, root cause analysis, and perform AS-Is and To-Be process mapping related to the assigned projects.
qualifications: Application Process
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.