The main function of an HR Associate is perform the administrative functions, such as employee benefits, recruiting and interviewing, along with strategic planning and policy management. A typical human resources associate is responsible for enhancing company productivity, increasing performance and improving business results.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Provide support for multiple recruiters.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Schedule flight / hotel / rental or town cars and other travel as necessary.
- Organize video conferencing facilities.
- Post and manage job postings on online platforms and colleges.
- Enter employment applications, and general employee profiles in PeopleSoft as needed.
- Coaching hiring managers regarding new hire paperwork/processes.
- Partnering with SAFE and HR Connections at all points of the hiring process. Act as overflow for peers/partners.
- Process and issue check requests (candidates expense forms).
- Upload new job descriptions in Taleo.
- Provide support for Special Projects/Assignments.
- Overall process optimization: recognition of areas which can be improved, redesigning templates, emails, and process flows for efficiency.
- Support HR manager with gathering necessary documents and paperwork for refereeing disputes and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices (i.e., equal employment opportunity and affirmative action).
- Knowledge of benefit and pay-scale systems.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required. 2 to 4 years of related experience required.
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.