Broward County Real Estate Property Management Company seeking to hire a full charge bookkeeper immediate due to growth. Company offers competitive compensation package and excellent work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Be able to understand and prepare financial statements as well as prepare and post journal entries.
- Be able to prepare bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Have experience preparing payroll and sales tax returns.
- Be able to prepare Income taxes a bonus but not required.
- Excellent communication and client relation skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Quick Books and Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Recent employment in relevant position
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working with multiple supervisors
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.