My Client is currently looking to hire a Instructional Designer
for a 4 to 6 month project. The Instructional Designer
will design and develops complex learning solutions for systems and electromechanical equipment that can include learning solutions such as multi-day structured learning events blended designs non-linear designs self-development designs multiple course curricula action learning and media-based learning.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Under broad direction designs and develops complex learning solutions for systems and electromechanical equipment that can include learning solutions such as multi-day structured learning events blended designs non-linear designs self-development designs multiple course curricula action learning and media-based learning.
- May also leverage gamification interactive multimedia video micro learning peer-to-peer learning scenario-based learning and content curation.
- Manages the deliverables for a training solution and creates evaluation strategies for levels 1 2 and 3.
- Partners with clients to analyze and document course requirements.
- Coordinates quality control proofreading and distribution of courseware.
- Plans conducts leads and participates in Discovery sessions content review sessions and Train-the-Trainer process.
Click to Apply
- Consultative mindset with both strategic and tactical learning development expertise
- Highly effective at communicating to various levels of leadership within the organization to engage SME's sponsors leaders and advocates; drawing out learning requirements and performance support opportunities
- 3-4 years' experience in instructional design using the ADDIE Agile and rapid development processes to create web-based digital virtual mobile and instructor-led learning solutions
- Proficiency in creating interactive media and digital media for web publishing and computer-based training solutions
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with agility to effectively manage multiple concurrent initiatives
- Highly organized and efficient with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong discipline in technical writing and documentation
- 2-5 years' experience using the following authoring tools for eLearning and micro-learning development
- Articulate Storyline/Articulate 360/Adobe Captivate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.