job summary: Procurement Manager / Senior Manager Currently working with a hyper growth late stage pre-IPO technology company in San Francisco that is currently seeking a Procurement Manager / Senior Manager to oversee their Procurement function for the company and help build out that department as they scale. Position will manage a few staff and help build out their systems and processes. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of Procurement experience, including experience with process improvement and P.O. systems. For more inforamtion please apply directly to this posting.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to strategically develop, implement and optimize sourcing processes and tools.
- Lead process and tool optimization and continuous improvement.
- Management and oversight of procurement operational services.
- Identify and develop a reporting structure for key performance metrics to measure success and drive continuous improvement.
- Conduct supplier analysis, evaluate potential suppliers, and support the overall supplier qualification process, develop and create sourcing plans, requests for proposal, and other sourcing documents, evaluate and recommend purchasing and sourcing decision to leadership
- Review spend analysis, assess and prioritize opportunities
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal results
- Measure and track internal cost savings performance to targets
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 5+ years experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, or partner management
- Extensive technology contract experience
- Team player with collaborative style and proven track record of building successful relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in leading process and tool development
- A minimum of 1 year of experience managing a team
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (i.e. cost modeling, quotation analysis, supplier selection)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.