Are you someone who Loves, loves, loves to write? Then this is the opportunity for you!
My Client is currently looking to hire a Customer Communication Writer
for a 12 month engagement.
The Customer Communications Writer
will develop and implement communications programs that help customers have a positive experience. The ideal candidate is a corporate communications professional with hands-on experience developing and executing integrated communications campaigns.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Providing strong, effective customer communications:
- Executes communications strategy to fulfill major company goals
- Ensures consistent messaging that conveys our customer-focused culture
- Seeks opportunities to combine messages/resources to ensure effective campaigns
- Writes for multiple mediums, including digital, social and print communications
- Adheres to the corporate brand guidelines in all communications Implementing sound processes:
- Develops campaign plans, which includes timeline matrixes, system for obtaining approvals
- Tracks and prioritizes tactics and deadlines
- Obtains communications performance metrics; adjusts based on performance as necessary
- Interfaces with cross-functional teams throughout the larger organization.
- Creates system for ensuring accountability to all internal stakeholders, including goal setting, feedback and sign-off from the business and also timely notification of campaign execution. Understanding business objectives:
- Understands importance of revenue objectives and speed-to-market.
- Communicates tactics to internal stakeholders and evaluates effectiveness as needed.
- Obtains internal approvals and buy-in.
- Stays plugged in with all key support services and business areas, as well as external suppliers.
qualifications: Knowledge and Experience Required
- Loves, loves, loves to write!
- Creative thinker with the ability to communicate effectively verbally, visually - as well as in writing.
- 7-10 years of experience in communications or equivalent.
- Experience with a variety of communications tools, including email platforms, video and social media, as well as methods for tabulating outreach results. Technology experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and database management is preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Strong messaging skills that can be applied to a variety of audiences; ability to translate complex ideas and concepts.
- Team player. Flexible. Results-oriented, service-oriented and with a passion for creativity and innovation.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups. Education & Knowledge Required
Click to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field is required.
- Also required are writing experience and ability to establish strong relationships with stakeholders to get the work done.
- Flexibility, ability to deal under pressure, quick thinking, and a positive attitude are critical for this function.
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.