Accounting Assistant needed for a successful construction company in Columbia. Offering a competitive compensation package, consistent 40 hour work week, and a 4% match on 401K contributions; this is a terrific role for an independent accountant looking for a long-term career move. The incumbent will have autonomy to own their work product and manage their day with minimal oversight. Must be comfortable working in a small office environment with 3-10 people on-site.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Accounts Payable: Traditional Invoice and Purchase Order processing including 3-way match and weekly check run
- Accounts Receivable: Billing, Collections, Cash Applications
- Financial reporting in QuickBooks as needed
- Assistance with quarterly financial statement preparation
- Some college coursework in Accounting preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks highly preferred
- 3+ years varied experience processing Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Positive and upbeat personality with an ability to thrive in a small office environment
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.