My Client is currently in search of a Supplier Diversity Project Coordinator.
The Supplier Diversity Project Coordinator
supports the coordination and implementation of external/outreach engagement, 2nd tier spend, diverse supplier portal website development/maintenance, supplier capabilities scheduling, procurement support, and other special projects and administrative tasks as assigned (e.g. presentations, demographic research).
Ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Attention to detail is a must
- Prioritization and multi-tasking
- Someone digitally savvy
- Event planning for other companies a plus (trade show specifically)
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: sets an environment of continuous improvement to ensure maximum results.
- Balances immediate and long-term priorities: ensure that the team achieves an appropriate balance between short-term demands and long-term value.
- Delivers results: holds self and others accountable for setting goals and striving for excellence.
- Imports and exports good ideas: builds relationships (internal and external) that result in plans/solutions for the business.
- Develops and inspires others: adjusts personal style to the situation to ensure appropriate impact upon others.
- Sets a winning example: encourage open, trusting and candid relationships with others.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $28.00 - 29.41 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage major trade show participation and turnkey approach small/medium tradeshows
- Coordination with national and local supplier diversity organization on trade shows, identification of diverse suppliers and other tasks as defined
- Coordination with third-party provider of 2nd tier reporting, supplier portal and economic impact study to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Coordinate and manage website content and updates
- Tracking Supplier Diversity budget
- Process P.Os and invoice payments
- Conducting research, writing and/or copy-editing of communications;
- Assisting with supplier diversity initiative programs, and projects as designated
- Experience forecasting, managing, tracking, and reporting project progress
- Strong foundation with budgeting
- Ability to motivate and manage project efforts and team members
- Experience managing communications with and expectations of clients
Click to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years experience in project coordination, event management and content management
- Ability to work independently Demonstrated understanding of project management/coordination concepts
- Knowledge of written and digital project management tools
- Good at task/time management and follow-up.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with other team members, and assist in achieving team goals, foster trust, actively work to continuously improve self, and demonstrate commitment to the organization.
- Conduct fact-finding investigation activities (e.g., interviews, document review, consultation with appropriate Company officials) related to internal and external inquiries, complaints and concerns and prescribe appropriate remedy to resolve complaint or concern.
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Understanding of digital tool such as websites, social media and others as determined.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus.
skills: Project Management & Methodologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.