Randstad Professional has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
Candidate will lead support functions and/or operations/production oversight for the Unclaimed Property group. The candidate's primary focus is Issue Management & Escalation, Audit, Compliance, Business Continuity, and delegating focuses for the Project Management team for Unclaimed Property.
- Preferred background would be as a project manager (business focus), risk, audit, consumer regulatory banking, cash transaction/cash vault knowledge.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 40.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Candidate will be asked to evaluate individual customers to see if they meet validation properties for unclaimed property.
Consults with management and business partners on strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
Functions supported may include:
- be able to complete/write the following:
- business cases, problem statements, cost plans, scope statements relating to unclaimed property
- policy/procedure administration and adherence
- systems/change initiatives
- business continuity planning
- legal and regulatory adherence
- reporting and analysis
- process improvement
- quality management
- communications throughout multiple departments (non consumer)
Presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Software knowledge desired:
- Detailed Microsoft Office background
- Visio experience would help, but not required
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, risk management, audit, cash transactions, or consumer regulatory bank background.
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Compliance, Data Entry, Business Analysis, Risk Management, Business Management, Business Continuity Planning, Audit - External, Project Management & Methodologies, Project Management Skills and Tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.