Growing White Plains Company seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Manager interested in furthering their career and developing their talents!
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 24 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Supervise the accounts payable team
- Preparation of special reports required by management
- Oversee and assist in the preparation of tax forms and reports, including 1099's
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing and accrual process.
- Oversee and assist in preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Research, analyze and resolve complex payment and vendor issues
- Manage the Company's electronic expense reporting and payment system
- Full-cycle accounts payable processing including matching, batching, and coding invoices
- Process Accounts Payable invoices on an accurate and timely
- Processing expense reports,
- Preparing and processing checks.
- Demonstrate productivity in high-volume department
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience processing AP for multiple locations.
- Strong PC skills including intermediate proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
- Energetic, detailed oriented, able to adhere deadlines on a timely manner
- Team/people management experience required
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency required, SAP plus
- National accounts experience required
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Accruals, Analysis, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer, Manual A/P System, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.