Growing Stamford, CT Company seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Specialist interested in furthering their career and developing their talents!
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 24 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Full-cycle accounts payable processing including matching, batching, and coding invoices
- Process Accounts Payable invoices on an accurate and timely basis for multiple locations (30-40 locations)
- Research and resolve Purchase Order/invoice discrepancies
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers and vendors
- Vendor setup and management
- Processing expense reports,
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L,
- Preparing and processing checks.
- Perform compliances for unclaimed checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (1099, 1096, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Other tasks as needed (Administrative Tasks)
- Demonstrate productivity in high-volume department
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience processing AP for multiple locations.
- Strong PC skills including intermediate proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Accruals, Analysis, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer, Manual A/P System, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.