A top client of Randstad is actively seeking an AP Analyst for their growing organization! Open due to growth, this is a great opportunity to join a world-class organization and grow within the firm!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Account analysis and research using multiple data sources.
- Full cycle accounts payable process.
- Vendor qualification and set-up
- 1099 administration
- Provide training to team and current outsourcing partner
- Account analysis, journal entry and reconciliation as needed. Ad hoc reporting and special projects.
- Month end responsibilities - e.g., accruals and reconciliations.
- Assistance with employee expense reports as needed for compliance with corporate travel policy.
If interested in the opportunity please apply directly to the posting to be considered!
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.