AN EXCELLENT COMPANY LOOKING FOR A DEMAND PLANNER!!!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- To implement JDA Demand Planning
- To utilize JDA Demand modules to build demand forecasts that tie to the merchandise financial plans and assortment plans
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Collaborate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Utilize forecast and reporting tools to analyze forecast accuracy to understand root cause for error and drive continuous improvement within the organization
- Set and manage tuning parameters for forecast models and exceptions based reporting
- Undergraduate degree in business, supply chain or a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive experience in supply chain with a focus on Demand Planning & Replenishment
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.