Great company in Westchester County is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their dynamic group. The Payroll Specialist is responsible for:
location: Irvington, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible for full-cycle payroll and will be assigned to handle a group of employees.
- Processing of payroll
- Maintenance of time and attendance, periodic reporting, benefits administration, as well as others.
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now Version 9 and above
- Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills, able to communicate effectively.
- Highly flexible personality that adapts easily to change.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Self-starter and able to manage their work load independently.
- Strong Excel Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, HR or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- C.P.P highly preferred
skills: 401K, Unemployment, Payroll Tax, Payroll Processing, Data Processor, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll - 500+, W-2 End of Year, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.