In this role, you will be responsible for leading contract negotiation and/or managing supplier relationships of medium to high risk and/or complexity. The ideal candidate will also participate in determining negotiation strategy.
location: Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- Conducts analysis of vendor contracts and identifies inconsistencies with standard template, business goals and market initiatives
- Customizes legal contract language to address specific business issues and drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions
- Participates in sourcing efforts. Scope limited to contract negotiations and vendor relationships of medium to high complexity and dollars
- Receives minimal supervision
- 3+ years' experience drafting, negotiating and analyzing contracts
- Responsible for supporting and executing on a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Candidates are frequently accountable for pulling and analyzing of data, and/or creating reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.