Randstad's Client, a Financial Services company located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 3-month opportunity. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be focused on recruiting for sales, business development, and account manager positions within the company.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 44 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Partner with internal leadership to identify gaps in talent and recruitment strategies
- Manage internal applicant pools and proactively source for talent
- Conduct preliminary screenings and coordinate interviews for hiring managers
- Prepare and extend offer letters including negotiating employment/compensation terms
- 3+ years of recruitment experience focused on sales, business development, and/or account management
- Experience in the insurance, banking, financial services, or similar industry - preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to proactively source for talent (e.g. cold calling, prospecting candidates, utilizing job boards, etc.)
skills: Human Resources, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.