Broward County healthcare organization seeking to hire a Senior IT Auditor immediately due to growth. The company offers excellent benefits package and work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Ideal candidate is a Senior IT Auditor who's ready to be promoted into a Manager of IT Auditor role.
- Provide direct support to the Chief Audit Executive and serves as a subject matter expert on technology risk and internal controls.
- Assist in the annual risk assessment for the technology area to facilitate the development of the annual audit plan; Provides technical expertise to Chief Audit Manager in planning and administering technology audit activities.
- Support the planning, developing, recommending, and monitoring procedures and systems to be used in performing technology process audits and integrated operational audits throughout the company.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of audit activities as defined with the annual audit plan
- Works collaboratively with business and operational areas to develop corrective action plans where necessary to address areas of risk within the business.
- Responsible for providing timely performance and development feedback to direct reports and extended team.
- Serves as liaison to external auditors; interacts with regulatory agencies by providing responses and comments regarding internal audit issues and procedures.
- Supports Management requests regarding the internal control environment, and carries out investigations of alleged financial mismanagement, loss of assets, or other irregularities as needed.
- Mentor/train other team members to prepare for promotion into IT Audit Manager role.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 or more years IT audit experience
- Must have CISA
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.