Randstad Professionals is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant Manager to join a national gaming and entertainment organization in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of the Service Center Accounts Payable
- Investigates and solves variances with accounts payable trial balances.
- Responsible for ensuring team processes invoices, performs month end closing activities, accrual process, and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Creates and implements process improvements.
- Responsible for staff development and training.
- Assists in planning for the new ERP financial integration and consolidated shared service for the department.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or other related field; or two or more years of experience supervising an accounting or AP team.
- Large ERP implementation experience is preferred
- Oracle, Infinium, or Coupa experience is a plus
- Shared services environment experience is a plus
Compensation ranges from $22-$28/hr DOE
For immediate consideration please apply or email your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Oracle, Vendor Relations, Oracle Financials, Excel, Excel Macros, Accounts Payable, Accruals, Analysis, Oracle 11i, Oracle Applications, Purchase Accounting, Expense Reports, AP, Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Month-End Close, Infinium, High Volume, Matching, Purchase Orders, Excel Pivot Tables, Purchasing/Procurement, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Coding/Batching, 1099s, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer, Establish Payment Terms, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Imaging Processing, Manual A/P System, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging, Shared Services Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.