Senior Procurement Specialist / Procurement Manager
Hyper growth Unicorn late stage pre-IPO technology company in San Francisco is currently seeking a Senior Procurement Specialist / Procurement Manager for their team to be the right hand under the Director for their Procurement functions. This role will work with vendors to negotiate RFP's and bids, work with legal on contract review for purchasing, set up processes and systems, and handle reporting and analysis for procurement. Qualified candidates will have 7-10 years of Procurement experience, ideally at the corporate level. Please apply directly to this posting for more information.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
The key objective of this position is to understand cost drivers of spend, ensure strict adherence to the procure to pay process, leverage buying power while ensuring required service quality and supplier performance are maintained with a high degree of customer (internal business units) satisfaction.
The role reports to the Director of Finance.
- Coordinate internal stakeholder and vendor relations.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to aid in metrics-driven negotiations and vendor selection.
- Develop and manage reporting tools and excel models, tracking and reporting key metrics.
- Lead procurement administration efforts.
- Assist with the preparation and review of vendor contracts, quotes, and proposals ensuring bilateral commercial terms & conditions.
- Partner with Legal and Security teams during new vendor onboarding to ensure business requirements are met at engagement onset.
- Facilitate Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order creation.
qualifications: Background required:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 6+ years experience in a Finance or Procurement function
- Metrics driven, with the ability to exercise judgment and operate independently
- Ability to prioritize requests and communicate effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in Netsuite software is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.