Manufacturing company in the Silicon Valley is seeking a Senior Accountant. Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience, and system implementation would be a high plus. Ideal candidate will be responsible for all accounting principles and procedures, and they must accurately perform financial reports and statements efficiently.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to the posting.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Financial Statements and monthly/annual accounts
- Financial Reporting in an efficient manner
- Monthly/Quarterly/Year end closing accurately
- Future system implementations
- Analyze revenue and expenses for the organization
- Financial management reports
- Verify department is compliant with all policies and procedures
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPA preferred, not required
- Mandarin is absolutely required
- ERP system knowledge such as Quickbooks, SAP, and NetSuite
For immediate consideration, please respond to the posting directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.