Manufacturing company in Silicon Valley is seeking a Controller to join their team who must speak Mandarin. Candidate will be be hiring and creating the finance team. Manufacturing industry experience is a must, along with previous management experience. Must be able to also help with Payroll, along with responsibilities such as system implementations, inventory management, monthly reconciliation, and also be able to supervise the IT department. Strong GAAP, reporting, and regulatory experience required.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to the job posting.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Financial Analysis and budgets
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly end closing
- System implementations
- GAAP, regulatory, and reporting compliance
- Be part of business meetings with contracts and agreements to review
- External auditing and pricing
- Monthly logistic cost analysis
- Payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- 401K contribution
- 8+ years of experience in finance and accounting management
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accountant required
- Mandarin is required
- ERP systems such as Quickbooks, SAP, and NetSuite
- Ability to train, develop, and lead a team
- CPA preferred, not required
- Experience in Payroll
skills: Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.