Do you prefer a hands approach and have the ability to wear many hats? Are you detailed oriented with a strong ability to communicate? We are looking for a Project Accountant to handle project billing and payables. You will not only handle the light AP work but you will also assist with contract agreements, bonding, insurance claims, AIA, lien releases and more.
The Project Accountant will facilitate projects from start to finish. If this sounds interesting to you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Sewell, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible for the timely review and preparation of subcontractor and vendor invoices
- Maintain and organize project-related records; contract, change orders, invoices, delivery tickets, etc.
- Process and post invoices once approved by Project Manager
- Close out and reconcile project accounts upon project completion
- Compile information for internal and external auditors
- High attention to detail
- Strong willingness to learn and be a team player
- Previous job costing experience is not required but a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with processing and reconciling invoices
- Accounting or Finance degree is not required but a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me you resumes directly to email@example.com
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.