job summary: Non-Profit Director of Development If you're a professional fundraiser and development expert, you could not only elevate your career in this role but... you can find yourself making the world a better place. We need a charismatic and inspiring leader - preferably a CFRE - who can conceive and implement strategies to raise awareness and build on the donation base to move our client into the next quarter century of fulfilling its mission.
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Located in the Tampa-St. Pete area of Florida, possible relo help, if needed.
- 7-10 years' experience fundraising/developing
- experience in capital campaigns, individual giving and/or major gifts/bequests
- Demonstrated experience executing organization mission initiatives
- Strong leadership within the community, groups and with executive board
- Cultivation, solicitation and stewardship skills and expertise
- Design and implement successful fundraising campaigns
- Need solid executive presence and demeanor
- Able to consult with board and move forward without micromanagement
- Willing to assess what already works and determine how to build upon it
- Must be a visionary who doesn't just dream but also acts on the dream
Compensation includes a salary in the $90K-$100K+ range with possible bonus structure and solid benefits.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Sales, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.