job summary: Controller
The Controller will be responsible for overseeing all accounting operations and will be a key member involved in the company's financial decisions.
location: Natick, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements including journal entries and tax provision calculations.
- Prepare monthly consolidated reporting package and monthly financial analysis.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds.
- Supervise and coordinate the compilation of financial information.
- Analyze the accounting and financial reports and resolve any discrepancies.
- Review audited financial statements.
- Interface with inside and outside governmental auditors and assist with running the audit and review of financial statements annually or semi-annually.
- Review federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Assist CFO in financial matters involving stakeholders.
- Work with the CFO in various negotiations.
qualifications: Job Requirements
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA or MBA preferred).
- 7-10 years of accounting and finance management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with ERP systems.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Financial Reporting, Cash Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.