Full Charge Bookkeeper needed for real estate company located in Boca Raton. This is a newly created position due to growth.
The ideal candidate is a detail oriented individual who will take charge of full cycle of bookkeeping.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Full-charge bookkeeping / accounting including general ledger maintenance, invoicing, accounts payables, accounts receivables, collections, Payroll, reconciling bank accounts, providing reports to CPA firm for year-end tax preparation.
- Billing (including e-billing) (electronic billing experience is a big plus)
- Comfortable with procedures and routines, good at multi-tasking and seeing tasks through until completion.
- Attention to detail, working efficiently and accurately.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel outlook email
Bachelor degree or higher in accounting with minimum 5 years full-charge book-keeping experience
For immediate consideration please submit resume to Lisa.Goodman@randstadusa.com
skills: Journal Entries, Bookkeeping, A/P Processing, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.