World leader in the manufacturing industry is seeking a senior accountant that has previous public accounting experience. Will serve as key technical and regulatory resource for company.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 92,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for preparation and accuracy of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal financial statements. All aspects of monthly, quarterly and year end closing processes including coordinating external audits.
- Assessing and implementing new policies and ensuring compliance with all standards.
- Member of a cohesive team that will collaborate and work across departments.
- Directly responsible for maintenance and accuracy of corporate accounting ledgers in addition to responsibility for oversight of all worldwide accounting and reporting issues.
- Accounting and monthly close of legal and business entities within corporate.
Master's degree, CPA or candidate preferred
4-6 years of experience in large public accounting firms preferred
5-10 years' experience in private, or a combination of private and public
Experience in: SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, or PeopleSoft APPLY TODAY!
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate, $250-500 million, $500M-1 billion, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.