As the Senior Analyst you will provide financial support to business partners in the Brands and Marketing areas. You will identify trends and business drivers that will impact future financial performance.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform monthly Actuals and Forecast reports for departmental managers and Brands & Marketing leaders, in accordance with Global Brands and Commercial Services (GBCS) reporting calendar.
- Provide variance analysis between Actuals and Forecast/Budget, focusing on cost drivers and identifying corrective measures.
- Provide financial reports to ensure monthly forecast remains fluid, but with the constraints of budget, tracking underlying budget risks and opportunities, and what spend is committed vs uncommitted.
- Ensure proper fund allocations between departments and billings (to external customers and hotels) are accounted for accurately.
- Support the annual budget process and five-year operating plans.
- Provide support to GBCS reporting team, and FP&A during the preparation of Monthly/Quarterly
- Business Reviews intended for GBCS leaders and Executive Leaders.
- Provide financial insight to validate the return on investment relating to business cases, which support strategic business initiatives.
- Three (3) years of related experience in Financial Analysis or in a business unit finance role
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent financial analysis skills; aptitude to analyze financial data to identify trends and issues, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
- Excellent financial modeling skills, expertise to build dynamic Revenue and Expense forecasting models with multiple input sources
- Knowledge of general accounting, specifically around accrual, cost allocation, amortization
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with the team as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
Please Apply Here!
skills: Excel Pivot Tables, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.