Ranstad Professionals is looking for Loan Setup Specialist to fulfill a contract with a large Financial Company. This position it temporary but high performers will be considered for permanent role. Please attach your resume if you are interested.
location: Leawood, Kansas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Perform full loan setup for new and seasoned loans to the system. This includes reviewing documentation, abstracting information, comparing to multiple sources and loading to the system. Review/update system to integrate changes required by loan modifications/extensions or other major changes in loan terms/loan mechanics
- Perform "peer'' quality control reviews (on loans boarded by someone else) in conjunction with ISG management
- Perform document import/indexing of electronic and paper loan files for assigned loans. Assist with coordination/review of the document imaging process for assigned projects
- Work closely with portfolio service team and management to utilize contractual obligations, and other client needs and requirements as business rules/guidelines.
- Assist with research and/or instruct payment processing for funds associated with the transfer of servicing
- Prior CRE loan servicing, financial services operations and/or mortgage or insurance experience
- Experience with Enterprise LMS servicing platform or other Commercial Loan Servicing Systems
- 2 year degree or academic achievement in Real Estate, Law, Finance or Management
- Possess basic subject matter expertise for compliance and operational risks and control activities within assigned lending processes
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate title, escrow, closing and/or paralegal experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Good customer service skills and the ability to forge relationships
- Strong PC skills, including a demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office applications
skills: Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.