job summary: Essential Functions - Credit Specialist
- Review customer accounts and release orders.
- Complete credit request inquiries.
- Follow up on past due accounts.
- Respond to customer inquiries on their account; approve and set limits for new customers.
- Collect data to gain credit information on new customers.
- Respond to other departments regarding credit inquiries.
- Complete paperwork for UCC regulations, to include filing paperwork with Secretary of State, filing amendments, continuations and terminations and process checks.
- Determine what accounts need to go to collection and what accounts need to be repossessed.
Essential Functions - Receptionist
- Process paperwork for transfer and assumption of equipment.
- Review bankruptcy notes from courts and maintain records regarding bankrupt companies using spreadsheet applications
- Respond to sales representatives' inquiries via telephone.
- Communicate misapplications of customer payments and resolve problems as needed.
- Determine where merchandise should be distributed internally based on type of return and department needs.
- Report problems to appropriate personnel such as Chief Financial Officer, Sales Managers, and salesmen; keep personnel informed and communicate problems and new account information.
- Coordinate machine orders with leasing companies.
- Answer incoming calls, determine nature of call, and direct call to appropriate individual; page individuals as necessary.
- Greet visitors and vendors, inquire into nature of visit, direct to waiting area, and notify appropriate individual; ensure visitor or vendor signs register and issue visitor badge.
- Update company phone list to include new employees or make changes and distribute to employees.
- Maintain confidentiality on calls.
- Handle emergency or threatening calls; direct emergency vehicles and notify authorities or internal management, as needed.
- Train relief operators.
- Handles all aspects of the reservations for Sunnen Lake.
- Assists accounts receivable with entry of deposits into Oracle.
- Assists KS&C in maintenance of serial number cards and other organizational paperwork.
- Arrange car transportation between Sunnen and airport/hotels.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Credit and collections functions as well as reception
qualifications: Skills and Abilities
which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position:
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problem, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to effectively work and interact with others.
Please submit your resume to be a part of a growing company with promotion opportunities!
skills: Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.