Are you an expert in ADP Workforce Now? East Valley company seeking Payroll Manager with experience working for a public company, experience processing large and multi-state payrolls and experience in accounts payable. Company is an industry leader offering great benefits! If this sounds like you, then click to apply!
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Effectively process semi-monthly, multi-state payroll as well as annual bonus, quarterly RSU vesting and stock option exercise payrolls.
- Oversee quarterly and annual tax filings and year end reporting.
- Oversee calculation of overtime.
- Maintain all payroll-related spreadsheets including vacation accruals, bonus & commission accruals, severance accruals and headcount reports.
- Extract reports from equity comp system and prepare for upload to ADP
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for all payroll accounts.
- Ensure SOX compliance for payroll process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Experience with public company and strong internal controls
- In depth knowledge of ADP Workfoce Now
Great Benefits: medical/dental/vision, 401k
Click to apply or email, Rachel.Crissinger@randstadusa.com
skills: Payroll Tax, Certified Payroll Professional, Payroll Processing, Payroll One, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 500+, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.