Join a dynamic group for a creative/artistic organization, I'm sure you may have visited on a beautiful warm sunday, especially if you have a creative side!
you will work closely with the Payroll Manager and supervises all aspects in payroll processes!!
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Inputs, processes, and reviews weekly, biweekly and monthly payrolls using the UltiPro HR, Payroll and Time and Attendance Software. Review of time, new hires, rehires, comp changes, terminations, leaves of absence, deductions, earnings and taxes.
- Addresses the department's payroll inbox relating to employee inquiries and questions.
- Processes and analyzes reports to ensure accurate payrolls.
- Prepares and processes union reports for benefits and dues.
- Assists with payroll general ledger review and posting to Financial Force.
- Acts as the main point of contact for employees for all payroll-related questions. Researches and responds to a variety of employee concerns regarding pay, paid time off, and time sheets in a timely manner.
- Maintains electronic filing of payroll documentation.
- Works proactively to improve the performance of the department through re-evaluation of current processes and as upgrades and enhancements to software are introduced.
- Collaborates with the Payroll Manager, Human Resources, Accounting, and Finance teams to support ongoing initiatives and projects such as pay cards, general ledger updates for Financial Force and increases for merit and union.
- Enhances UltiPro skill set by engaging in continuing knowledge of the product through the Learning Center.
- Keeps informed of all payroll, tax, and other relevant employer changes in laws and compliance and advises managers and employees as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree and or five to seven years related professional experience in payroll.
- Ability to work independently and to produce timely error-free work in a fast-paced exciting environment.
- Candidates should enjoy working in a team and possess excellent communication, strong sense of prioritization and organizational skills.
- UltiPro, Financial Force, and Microsoft office suite of products preferable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.