greater Tampa team specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and help hundreds of professionals grow their career each year. We have an immediate opportunity for a Collections Specialist.
location: Lutz, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Lead the day to day collections processes of regular accounts receivable accounts and those that require special handling for all lines of business including those with Tax exempt status
- Monitor A/R accounts and take ownership of special handling accounts
- Perform customer account reconciliations, review, research, and submit billing issues and adjustments for approval
- Manage communications between sales and billing for discrepancies.
- Work to improve the processing time of credits and re-bills for assigned A/R accounts
- Communicate troubled accounts and escalate potential risk to Credit & Collections Manager
- Working closely with sales, and management to collect monies owed by the customer
- Make collection calls as necessary for any outstanding customer payments within an assigned portfolio
- Work closely with assigned plant personnel to ensure accurate and timely purchase order processing
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales administration for Direct Purchase Order Management
- Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of setting up VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
- Intermediate user with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Effectively communicate with Sales, Peers and Customers
- Capable of conducting independent research and work autonomously
- Minimum One Year Experience Required with purchase order management and / or tax exempt entities
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates in-person or virtually and present the best talent interviews with the employer - we will move quickly!
Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.